Saturday, April 13, 2013

Apple Jack!

Apple Jack is a Netherland Dwarf...and a very sweet bunny.  I got him to keep Tiny Wings company a few months before I went to Hawaii.  Unfortunately, Tiny Wings got sick and passed away when I got home, so he is all alone at the moment.  I haven't been able to find him another bunny (that is NOT a female) he can hang out with yet, but eventually he will make friends.  He loves cilantro and apple bites. He doesn't like to watch TV, but he enjoys sitting on my shoulder when I walk around the house.  If you think bunnies don't get depressed....you're very wrong.  I'm still spending special times with Apple Jack because he has been withdrawn and has a noticeable loss of appetite since the death of TinyWings.  Greg is amazed I notice, but to me it's pretty obvious.  ALL God's creatures are beautifully made and unique in who they are.  Apple Jack has his own specialness that I absolutely adore!

No comments:

Post a Comment