Saturday, April 20, 2013

BunnyBoom!  The orange bunny on the far right is Fluttershy. She is the mama of most of the babies previously posted.  She's my sweetheart and I can finally watch TV with her on my lap again!  The orange bunny with the black ears has been adopted out and will absolutely love her new home.  Nicki! Enjoy your BFFB (best friend forever bunny!)
The two squirrel twins are still up for adoption.  They are about 10 weeks old.  Laid back and casual, I would love it if they could be adopted out together. When they cuddle, they look like one big bunny, LOL!  Thanks for the views!

2 comments:

  1. Would like to adopt a male if you still have any left I used to have all breeds when younger as I did 4h and now my kids are wanting rabbits and have a netherland dwarf already and looking for a dwarf/ lion head or mini rex smaller type breed for them. they are all so cute. You can text me is best but if can't i understand and call s ok if don't answer pls leave msg. 530-344-2255 thank you. pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fantastic meeting you Pamela! Enjoy your BFFB and I'd love to hear what you decided to name him!

    ReplyDelete